Monday, December 9, 2013

Lost the connection.

Like every fall into winter I become overwhelmed with crafting, sewing, craft shows and sewing my fingers shut. Needless to say, I've lost connection with the writer in the deepest nook of my soul. 

I'm not upset about this, actually somewhat happy. We must live in order to write, right? 

I've decided during this season this blog will purpose as my own thoughts. You could call it a journal. In the past I've tried to help others with my stories and life lessons. I don't want to anymore. Why? Because I've finally hit the point of realizing, I have nothing to prove, only people to love. So, if I still have any readers out there, let's keep this space our little secret.;)


A lot of life has been lived since I last posted, which was a short three months ago. I'm older, have gained and lost family members, moved out on my own, made new friends and other things. I'm sure I will share stories as the days go on, but today I will leave you with this.. 

You don't have to take over the world. You're not big enough to mess everything up. And, don't be afraid to ask questions. 

See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you reading Denim and Eve! Thank you for the love!