Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday afternoon

   Lately, my weekends are spent at my mom's house. We usually rent a couple movies and have a crafting marathon to prep for our up coming shows in the fall. Today was a little different, with Easter tomorrow, we switched up the routine with cooking and getting outside for some fresh air. We also stopped at my all time favorite coffee house, Harvest Moon. Mom got a latte and I stuck with my usual, Pecan Sticky Bun coffee. 





   These are just a few photos from around the house. Mom is passing her green thumb to me, haha. The bottom photo is my very first plant! It's a lemon tree I started from seeds out of a store bought lemon, pretty proud of that baby!

How was your Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you reading Denim and Eve! Thank you for the love!