Saturday, January 26, 2013

update!

Hello all!

It's been a while since any updates have been posted. This past month I declared a breather from; fleece, sewing and sticking my fingers with pins! But with February right around the corner the crafting will be back in action!

I would like to take a moment to give you an update of what exactly Denim and Eve is shaping into.

Denim and Eve started as a blog where I wrote about my walk with God and all the difficult and joyful life lessons. Then I started creating little monsters, headbands and other unique daily goodies sold at craft shows this past fall and winter with the name.

My new project I've started is called "Kaylee's Komfort", in honor of the lovely girl I work with that has autism. With Kaylee's Komfort I'm making weighted blankets. Weighted blankets help calm children with autism and sensory problems. Generally these blankets are sold at the lowest $50.00-$70.00 for a small one. With them being a wonderful tool but expensive I've decided to make them and donate the blankets to families that can benefit from their use. If you would like any more information about them or how to get one please email or message me.

With so much going on I've decided to make Denim and Eve not only a place where I can share my journey and heart changes with God. But a place where all my creativity, goals, and experiences can be shared. It's safe to say Denim and Eve is the left hand to right side of my brain. (I'm left handed and the right side of your brain is the creative one. I know, I'm hilarious) Denim and Eve is shaping into the creative hub of my life; the writing, sewing, crafting and Kaylee's Komfort. It took a while for this blog to shape into what it is but I'm extremely excited that it's purpose is showing itself more and more as the weeks past.

Thank you for the support everyone! I truly appreciate all the feedback. I cannot wait to see the growth 2013 has in store.

E-mail: Sarahlucille.howard@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you reading Denim and Eve! Thank you for the love!