Sunday, December 11, 2011

10 days of prayer, Day 5 Thank You

Half way there already? It doesn't feel like it at all! Time is just flyinggggggg.

"If you think grace is an excuse to keep on sinning you need to change your perspective on that!" - James MacDonald

Jesus,
Thank you for the amazing weekend I spent with my family. I love how when our brokenness comes together, it's nothing but love. Thank you for finical prevision and people loving me enough to help. For, testing my heart and helping me grow. Thank you for great friends to talk to that have great advise and hold me accountable.  For, changing my heart and opening my eyes to what I need to repent from. Thank you for the courage you blessed me with today to turn away from the dark closet and cleaning it out. Thank you Your word! So many of us take advantage of how accessible it is for us. God thank you for the information, services and faith you've blessed me with to make it from one day to the next. Mostly for today, Your peace. I'm not worried and am focused on the next thing. It feels, free. 

Lord, this past week had been a rough one and I couldn't of done it without You! Thank You for taking care of me. I ask to keep blessing me with wisdom, discernment and peace. Please keep Your love in plain view for me each day this week. Help me keep my heart guarded, like the true treasure You created.

God, I choose to be with You. I will not let satan's chains he once had on me to stay. When I came to You, You took those from me God. Those chains I was a slave to are at the cross now.  And when You rose, I rose as new and sanctification began. Remind me of that everyday! Renew my mind, give me Your voice! I want Your truth running through my mind so much that there is no room for even minuscule lies to try and creep in. And if they do, give me the strength to tell them no. The lies are not welcome here because I am a daughter of God, not a slave to sin.

You love me. You love me. You love me! You're awesome. Ahhhhhhh, I can't get enough!

in Jesus name.
AMEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you reading Denim and Eve! Thank you for the love!