My name is Hovv. Jay Z? Public service announcement? Anybody?
Just kidding. I always wanted to say that though. haha. But really, I'm Sarah Lu. Hi.
Since this is a new blog I figured it'd be a good idea to give all who read a little bit of info about me.:)
First things first, I am a list maker. So this is going to just become a list.
1. Now I feel better.
2. I live in a ministry house with four girls around my age and a awesome amazingly wise couple, Phil and Julie. I love it! I've been here for about five months and wouldn't change it for the world. There is a home church at the house every Saturday night. Check out THIS SITE for more info!
3. I enjoy cats, but am catless. I know, it's depressing.
4. I luckily have found the love of my life and we are learning how to have a long lasting solid relationship. I will tell you, it's a lot of work. Most likely you'll get a peek of all our little dates and road trips!
5. I use to own/operate Ontheblockvintage. It was a dream of mine to get it up and going successfully but due to some life changing events, I decided it would be best to give it a rest and shut it down. I'm very happy with the way things are going now. which brings me to..
6. I have big plans on opening a Esty shop! Mom and I started taking vintage furniture and revamping the looks. It's so much fun and we're working on creating enough pieces to rent a space here in Columbus as well as have the online store. So with that being said I'll be sharing all of the hard work that goes into it as well as the steps we're taking to make it work!
7. I'm quitting my full time job, picking up a part time one and am working on living the dream!!
I'll end on seven. That's a good number, plus I've got to save some for next week!
Thank you all who have already been reading and all future readers! I hope to meet some lovely ladies through the blog and make amazing friends!