Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Etsy Shop for Adoption

Hi my name is Kerry and I blog at my life (his mission). 


I am a simple girl and I love Jesus, my husband, my daughter, adoption, Africa and root beer.
I'm here today to share about our family and a little adventure that we have started. 

We are a family built by adoption.  My husband and I have been married for 14 years and for reasons only God knows, we have been unable to conceive a child.  We wanted children badly and, as I tell my daughter all the time, God looked down on us and saw our hurt and our pain and He had a plan.  He gifted us and entrusted us with a little girl to raise.  Her name is Alivea and she is our joy.  When we adopted her, we thought God was answering our prayer for a child.  Little did we know- He was changing our lives.  God has used this gift of adoption to completely turn our lives upside down.  He has given us a heart for orphans and for the poor and He has taken me to Africa twice to meet the orphan and the widow. 

He is calling our family again to adoption.  And even though we don't have the bank account to support an adoption, we are stepping out in faith knowing that "He sets the lonely in families".  We are making ourselves available and stepping out into a grand adventure.

We are opening an Etsy shop today to help raise money for our adoption.  We are selling inspirational prints, digital downloads, and other crafty goodies that I have made. 

Please stop by and say Hello.


Shop
You can also follow our journey on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
We also covet your prayers.  Adopting is very overwhelming at times and it's nice to know that people are lifting us up.  Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you reading Denim and Eve! Thank you for the love!