Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A peek inside my study, Phil4:7

I often like to rewrite verses in a way of studying them. I will look up definitions of the simplest words in an attempt to fully understand better. This was my favorite one from this past month.

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

And the tranquility of the Creator of the universe that excels everyone's mental grasp, will protect your innermost character and recollection in Jesus Christ.

This is a nice little photo of a time when I could truly feel the peace of God. It was at a small group with some of my best girlies! I loved that day because I remember feeling like I was right were I was suppose to be and everything in those precious moments were completely perfect. Ahhhhh, so breathtakingly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you reading Denim and Eve! Thank you for the love!