Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Vulnerable in the sea of the internet


Isn't it crazy how Satan can use particular people to tear you down? Sometimes I wonder how much he knows about my life. It's odd how he is so familiar with my insecurities and which people to use to break my heart.

For anyone that usually reads my blog you may have noticed my writing, stopped. It's because I let the voice of others take over. Big mistake on my part. But on a better note, God has been tugging at my heart to get back in the game for the past  two months. I just had no idea where to start and if I could even manage to be vulnerable again to the sea of the internet. Good thing God knows me better than Satan. 

Nervous, excited, and unprepared, I ventured off to a women's bible study the other night. It was great to meet to new ladies and share the presence of God with them. I cannot wait to see what's in store for the weeks to come. Afterwards, a lovely lady came up to me telling me she had read my blog and it helped her with something she was dealing with. I instantly thought, "Umm what? I have a blog. Wait, I HAVE A BLOG. My heart it out there in the sea of the internet! Encouraging people!" (She probably thought I was ignoring her as I stared off into space for 15 seconds too long.) I thanked her for reading and for telling me she enjoyed what I had to say. I'm taking that as God pulling me back in.

I have so much I want to say and so many stories I want to share! As of right now I'm going to leave with a verse I've been mediating on for the past week.

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.



Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you reading Denim and Eve! Thank you for the love!