Monday, July 1, 2013

Justin

      A few years ago a friend said something to me I will never forget.

    "God is all about our story." Time stopped. As she slowly pronounced each word it was like every concrete thought I had shattered. My whole world was changed and since then I've been curious to dig up what's behind everyone's story.

     Today I'm pleased to share with you a piece of a special young man's testimony. One I'd consider a "brotha from anotha montha" Justin Slaughter.

     Justin, fresh out of high school is on a fast track to the ultimate dream job touring the country with a band that will be preforming for thousands. Or is he? Please read to see what dream smashing news changes his path and the new perspective God is giving him.

His Story.






Cute, ain't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you reading Denim and Eve! Thank you for the love!