Monday, July 8, 2013

Calling all readers with opinions!

Hello Friends,

     How was your weekend? Was your Fourth of July a dry one? Or did the rain keep your cookout inside? Our cookout was an insider complete with Wreck- It Ralph and intense games of Mafia. It was a great time! Also, my momma picked these gorgeous flowers for me from her garden. I love them, such a lovely touch to the night stand.
     Moving on, I want to thank all you faithful readers. From the bottom of my heart to the tips of my fingers, I deeply appreciate you reading my thoughts and stories. As each day goes by my dreams are shaping together and I'm so blessed to share it with you. Thank you for the feedback and encouragement as the weeks run by. You keep me going.
     Also, I want to hear from you today! I want to know what grabs you interest for reading an article. Short stories? Devotionals? Life lessons? Numbered post? Craft projects? Other's stories/testimonies? Anything else you can think of. Or, what's your favorite post you've read on my page? You can reply here, on this post. Mention me on twitter, @sarahhlu, leave a facebook comment or email me! sarahlucille.howard@gmail.com 
      I'm asking this because I'm currently working on the "next step" toward achieving my goals. Unfortunately, I cannot release exactly what the "next step" is. Just know, it's going to be awesome. 


Thanks friends. I love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you reading Denim and Eve! Thank you for the love!