Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hey, hey, hey little lovely bugs!

I'm using my phone to publish this post (first time ever!) so I'm thankful for the wonderful technology to do so. I never thought I'd say anything like that but lately I've been seeing the good side of all this fanciness in the world.

Let's start the list;

Laurel. This woman is amazing! I've had so much to prep for the past two weeks and she has took time out of her crazy schedule to help me out, multiple times. She has a beautiful mind and precious heart! I don't know what I'd do without her!

Personal time. This week I'm house sitting so I've has tons of time to read and journal, it's exactly what I've been needing! I've been lacking a creative outlet and my mind has been a jumbled mess. Today, I'm feeling more at peace.:)

How well God knows me and how much He loves me. Even at the times when I'm the least grateful and depressed God has shown me love in the most sincere ways. Ways that are letting my walls come back down and helping me accept love again.

What are you thankful for this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate you reading Denim and Eve! Thank you for the love!