Saturday, March 3, 2012

I want to thank you.


"The fullness of Christ will not come without Christians standing with each other in  love."
-Fancis Frangipanr, The Three Battlegrounds



Hey,


If you have had a heart to heart with me in the past several months.
If you have held me while I was completely losing it.
If you sent me an encouraging text or called to see how I was doing. 
If you reminded me of the facts. 
If you prayed for me. 
If you prayed over me. 
If you bought me boots! 
If you supported my openness to the world. 
If you laid in my room listening to me talk about the same thing over and over.

If you held me while I was having a panic attack in a men's cement bathroom. 
If you bought me food. 
If you cut my hair. 
If you let me leave work early. 
If you forced me out of bed. 
If you gave me a mini pizza party with Indiana Jones. 
If you took me to church. 
If you opened my eyes to a new church. 



If you drove me anywhere! 

If you burnt me CD's. 
If you told me to watch a sermon. 
If you giggled with me about my "one day crushes".
If you sang to me.
If you had coffee at Tim Hortons with me. 
If you said you were proud of me. 
If you gave me a book to read. 
If you cooked me dinner. 
If you helped me out when my car broke down. 
If you chanted with me!
If you had me the greatest valentines day with me. 
If you Twilight geeked with me.
If you reminded me why I'm living.
If you used your story to help me with mine.
If you went to the gym with me.
If you smiled at me.
If you took me to throw rocks off a bridge.
If I was vomiting because of stress and you sat by my side and took care of me.
If you wrote me a letter.
If you walked around the pet store with me.
If you sent me a verse to read.
If you gave me a little piece of love at all.

Thank you!

I could go on for hours with this list. But I won't, you know who you are and please be confident in that you are on this list. I wouldn't of been able to experience true healing if it wasn't for your love. You have been a huge blessing!

Even if you feel like you've done nothing at all. That's the most beautiful part! If you feel like you've done nothing, that's when you know you're walking with God. Rejoice in the fact that Father is proud of you for taking care of Him.
    
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. -Matthew 25:35-36
The King will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. -Matthew 25:40

Dear children let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and truth. -1 John 3:18




No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and His love is made complete in us.
-1 John 4:12


All Glory to God.



2 comments:

  1. awesome post with awesome pics!! great job =) always good to be thankful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praise jesus for faithful friends! happy you've been so encouraged.
    love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate you reading Denim and Eve! Thank you for the love!